Friday 25 March 2011

A little bit of History

Well one weekend long ago after staring at my rather blank bedroom wall for a while. I decided to do something about it. But what? My answer was to indulge my creative side and create an artwork that would give my boring wall a definite lift. I became inspired after flicking through one of my design magazines. So hot glue gun in hand and a range of buttons scattered around me. I got to work. The end result, I must say, was pretty amazing. A triptych with a spray of buttons across it - black to blue to green to purple to red to orange to yellow. A delightful abstract rainbow of buttons. The wall was no longer flat and boring.

So from there I started to apply buttons to tops. Revolutionary I know, buttons on tops. But I wanted to do something different, interesting, exciting and fun - not just practical. I hate it when you walk into a room and there is someone else wearing the same as you or someone can pick out immediately where you bought your outfit from. I wanted something different.

Red Robin's designs for fashion are truly unique and interesting. Designed just for you every time, just add a little bit curiosity and spark to your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment